- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- September 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- December 2009
Archive for November, 2022
Deciding on the Right Breast Size for Your Breast Augmentation
Have you always wished you had a bigger chest? When it comes time to discussing the actual breast augmentation procedure with your doctor, you’ll need to have a more specific idea of what “bigger” means to you. What size of an implant do you really want, and how do you decide what would look best?
Choosing the right size implant
The first thing to keep in mind, when you decide to have a breast augmentation procedure and when trying to decide what size you would like, is that it is your decision and no one else’s – you should be doing this for you and no one else!
Here are some tips that might help you decide what size is right for you:
1. Dr. Weinstein and his staff are here to help. After years of doing breast augmentation surgeries, they have a pretty good idea of what size implants might be right for your body type and which might be too large. You’ll also be able to try out different sizes and shapes of implants in the office by placing them under a tight fitting sport bra. The final decision is, of course, yours, but taking advantage of their expertise is a great place to start.
2. Think about what you hope to achieve. Maybe you are concerned that your breasts have lost elasticity and shape. If this is the case, you might not want implants at all – a breast lift may address your concerns. This is why it is important to determine what outcome you hope to achieve with a breast procedure and to discuss this with your doctor.
3. Take advantage of technology. The Vectra 3D imaging system, available at Dr. Weinstein’s office, uses pictures of you to create images of what you may look like after surgery. You’ll be able to easily see what you’d look like with different sizes of implants.
The staff at the Weinstein Plastic Surgery Center has the expertise to help you when you are trying to make the right decision about your breast augmentation procedure. Call the office in Chester, New Jersey, at (908) 879-2222, for a consultation today!
Posted in breast augmentation on November 15th, 2022
6 Reasons Why You Should Plan on Breast Augmentation in the New Year
It is already that time of year again! Time to start thinking about all you’ve accomplished in the past year and time to start planning for the new one. If you’ve been considering breast augmentation, there’s no better time to really put your plans into action. Read on for 6 reasons why now is the time to plan your breast augmentation surgery!
Why get breast augmentation?
Every woman has her own reasons for breast augmentation, but here are 6 good ones you should consider:
1. Breast augmentation can really increase your level of self-confidence. Has your chest always been the one part of your body that you are insecure about? Has it always made you feel self-conscious? Have you dreaded wearing a swimsuit or a cute summer dress? Breast augmentation can finally put you at ease about the way you look.
2. Breast augmentation can help you have the body you want after weight loss. An unfortunate fact about weight loss is that the breasts lose fullness when you lose weight. With breast augmentation, you can have the best of both worlds: you can be at your ideal weight while still having the full chest you would like.
3. Breast augmentation surgery recovery is relatively quick. Your downtime will most likely be only about 1 to 2 weeks, and you can get back to strenuous activity after 4 to 6 weeks.
4. Breast implants are long-lasting. Most last for about 15 years, but some can last for a lifetime.
5. Breast augmentation is done with the latest in technology, so you don’t have to wonder what the results will be. You’ll be able to see what you’ll look like with different sizes of implants with Vectra three-dimensional imaging.
6. Breast procedures are very safe. Every procedure does carry some risk, but in general breast implants have very few adverse effects and risks of complications.
Have you waited long enough to have breast augmentation? You can make this next year the year it happens – start by calling Weinstein Plastic Surgery Center in Chester, New Jersey, for a breast augmentation consultation. Call (908) 879-2222 today!
Posted in breast augmentation on December 30th, 2021
Which breast procedure is right for me?
The size and shape of a woman’s breasts are important to self-image and can impact your confidence. If you are unhappy with the appearance of your breasts, you may be considering your options for breast surgery. Here, we break down the differences between breast procedures and which one may be best for you and your concerns.
The most popular cosmetic surgery procedure each year, breast augmentation surgery consists of using silicone gel or saline implants to give you the size and shape of breasts that you desire. Patients often seek this surgery if they have underdeveloped breasts, asymmetrical breasts or lost volume due to pregnancy and nursing. If sagging is a problem as well, a breast augmentation may be performed with a breast lift.
A breast lift, or mastopexy, helps improve the appearance of breasts that are sagging due to the loss of elasticity in the skin. This is caused by aging, pregnancy and nursing, and weight gain or loss. A breast lift will help reshape and raise the breasts into a more youthful position.
For women with abnormally large breasts, they may be seeking surgery to help them with physical pain and discomfort as well as psychological effects. A breast reduction helps women find relief, and this surgery has one of the highest patient satisfaction rates because of it. Large breasts can prevent you from certain exercises and make women feel self-conscious or avoid certain activities.
Male Breast Reduction
For men who are dealing with large breasts, a male breast reduction or gynecomastia, is a surgical procedure that will give them more masculine contours.
For women who have abnormal breasts or have had mastectomies for cancer treatment, a breast construction can help them achieve the contours they desire.
The best candidates for any breast procedure are in good general health and have realistic expectations for the outcome of surgery. If you are interested in learning more and wondering if you’d be a good candidate for a breast procedure, schedule a consultation with Dr. Weinstein by calling (908) 879-2222.
Posted in breast augmentation, Breast Implants on May 15th, 2021
Could breast augmentation be right for you?
If you are unhappy with the size, shape or proportions of your breast, you may have wondered if breast augmentation would be right for you. It is one of the most popular cosmetic surgical procedures, with more than 300,000 surgeries performed in the United States each year.
Here are some of the many reasons why women choose to get breast implants.
- You have abnormally small breasts. Women who have the condition micromastia have disproportionately small breasts because they didn’t develop as expected during puberty. They may feel self-conscious about their disproportionate size. If you have micromastia, breast implants can give you a boost in confidence.
- Your breasts are different sizes. If one breast is larger than the other, more than likely hormones, growth spurts during puberty and other factors may be behind asymmetrical breasts. Breast implants can help even out the look and give you more confidence.
- Your breasts changed during pregnancy. Pregnancy and breastfeeding can do a number to a woman’s body. Many women find that breasts will droop or sag after pregnancy and nursing. Breast implants can help a woman get her pre-pregnancy breasts back. This surgery is often performed in combination with other body-contouring procedures called a “mommy makeover” to help women get their pre-pregnancy body back.
- You’ve lost a significant amount of weight. After pregnancy or unrelated weight loss, women find their breasts have lost their volume, so breast implants give them the size and shape they desire with their new, slimmer curves.
- You’ve had breast cancer surgery. If you’ve had a mastectomy, breast reconstruction is often part of breast cancer treatment. This helps women look and feel like they did prior to mastectomy surgery.
- You want to boost your self-esteem. Breast augmentation surgery has high patient satisfaction, as having larger, fuller breasts helps women feel more attractive and confident.
If you’re interested in learning whether breast augmentation surgery is right for you, schedule a consultation with Dr. Weinstein by calling (908) 879-2222.
Posted in breast augmentation on February 28th, 2021
Good candidates for breast augmentation surgery
As one of the most common plastic surgery procedures performed worldwide each year, you may have wondered what it would be like if you could change the shape and size of your breasts. If you’ve been considering breast augmentation to enhance your self-image and boost your confidence, read on for some criteria to determine if this popular surgery would be right for you.
You are a good candidate for surgery if you are physically healthy and follow a healthy diet. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you will need to wait until you are fully recovered before you have breast augmentation surgery. If you have a major illness, active infection or cancer, you will need to discuss this with your surgeon. It’s best to avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption before and after surgery as well.
Women who feel their breasts look “deflated” would benefit from breast augmentation. Usually, women have lost volume and shape from pregnancy, aging or significant weight fluctuations and want to get more balanced contours.
If you have underdeveloped breast tissue and you believe one or both breasts are too small, implants can give you a more proportionate, feminine shape. If your breasts aren’t the same size due to hormonal changes, puberty or even trauma, this surgery will give you a more symmetrical look.
It’s crucial that you are doing this procedure for you and not being talked into it by anyone else. It’s a life-changing procedure with satisfying results that you should have done to meet your own wants and desires.
While this procedure is generally considered safe, it’s important to do your research and be aware of the risks that come with this or any surgery. You must be at least 18 years or older to have saline implants and 22 years or older to have silicone gel implants.
If you’re interested in learning more about getting larger, fuller breasts, call (908) 879-2222 for a consultation with Dr. Weinstein to discuss your goals and determine if you’re a good candidate for surgery.
Posted in breast augmentation on June 30th, 2020
What are gummy bear breast implants?
If you’ve been considering a breast augmentation for larger, fuller breasts, then you already know about saline and silicone gel implants. But have you heard about the popular implant type called gummy bear implants? Here are some things you should know about gummy bear implants.
Gummy bear breast implants maintain their shape, even when the shell ruptures. One of the reasons why gummy bear implants are so popular is that they are more cohesive than regular silicone gel implants. The higher viscosity or thicker consistency of this gel is what gives this implant its “gummy bear” name. If it’s split in half, the gel stays in place, with no drip or mess.
Regular silicone gel implants can leak, but you wouldn’t know it unless you were having imaging tests such a mammogram done. If a saline implant leaks, you will know right away because the implant will “deflate” and the salt water or saline solution will be absorbed by the body.
They are designed to be a teardrop shape. This shape of the gummy bear breast implant mimics the natural breast shape, meaning it is more tapered at the top and has more projection at the bottom to give you a more natural look and feel.
The placement of gummy bear implants requires a longer incision. Like regular silicone gel implants, these implants are pre-filled, so there’s little flexibility when it comes to inserting it into place. Saline implants start out as empty shells that are filled once they are placed within the breast pocket, which means a smaller incision can be made for insertion.
Breast augmentation can be life-altering for so many women. It’s ideal for women who believe their breasts are too small, to restore youth and volume in breasts that have “deflated” after pregnancy, hormonal changes or significant weight loss, or to make breasts more symmetrical if one breast is smaller than the other. If you’re interested in learning more about this surgery, call (908) 879-2222 for a consultation with Dr. Weinstein.
Posted in breast augmentation on March 15th, 2020
5 common reasons women get breast augmentation
Everyone who has ever considered breast augmentation has her own deeply personal reasons for doing so. Research shows that women often experience a huge boost in confidence following the life-changing procedure. With more than 300,000 surgeries performed in the United States each year, breast augmentation surgery continues to be the top cosmetic procedure.
Here are some common reasons why women go under the knife for larger, fuller breasts:
- You’ve lost a lot of weight or just finished nursing. Breasts often droop or get smaller after pregnancy and nursing or after you’ve lost significant weight not related to childbirth. Breast augmentation with or without lift would be ideal to boost shape and volume and help you achieve the look you desire.
- Your breasts aren’t the same size. So many things can affect breast symmetry. Trauma, puberty and hormonal changes can affect the size or volume of a woman’s breasts, causing one to be larger than the other.
- You believe your breasts are too small. Macromastia describes the post-pubertal underdevelopment of a woman’s breast tissue. There’s no true definition of this medical condition as the definition of “small” varies with each person. Breast implants can help improve confidence and self-image for women who perceive their breasts to be too small.
- You’ve had mastectomy surgery. As part of their cancer treatment, many women opt for breast reconstruction surgery following a mastectomy or double mastectomy. This is typically a two-stage surgery. During the first procedure, the surgeon places a tissue expander under the skin and slowly fills it with saline over time to help ready the chest tissue for the implant several months after the mastectomy, which is the second stage of reconstruction surgery.
- You want to look younger. With age often comes sagging, and breasts appear smaller. Breast augmentation with a lift can help give you a more youthful look.
Breast augmentation surgery can help you gain more confidence and boost self-esteem. But it’s important to do your research and decide to do this surgery for you – no one else. If you’re ready to discuss getting larger, fuller breasts in the New Year, call (908) 879-2222 for a comprehensive consultation.
Posted in breast augmentation on December 30th, 2019
3 Swimsuit Trends to accentuate Your New Breasts
The best part about getting new breasts before the summer season is up is that you get to show them off a swimsuit. Depending on your body type though, one kind of swimsuit may be more flattering on you than others. Whether you like to cover up your midriff or show it off, let’s take a closer look at three swimsuit trends that will accentuate your new breasts.
One pieces can be a girl’s best friend when you are worried about covering up your midriff. The fun thing about one pieces is that they are super trendy right now and sexier than ever.
Even though one pieces used to primarily be used for swimming laps, they have come full circle and are now available in ones that have a plunging neckline or are cut extra high on the tips. Make sure that you find a one piece that is cut low enough to show off cleavage, but that fits you well everywhere else.
If you don’t’ want to cover up your entire midriff, but you aren’t yet ready to show off your stomach, then consider getting a high waisted bikini. High waisted bikinis have a vintage feel about them, but they are so popular right now that you can find a top that will show off your new breasts while wearing bottoms that cover up most women’s trouble areas (buttocks, love handles, abdomen).
If you’ve got it, then, by all means, flaunt it. Bikinis are the fastest way to feel sexy while you’re at the swimming pool plus you can find just about any style of bikini top to show off your breasts. For instance, you can get a halter top, triangle top, or bandeau top, all of which will make your new breasts look great.
Depending on the type of coverage you want, each of these swimsuits will help you look and feel sexier than ever. To learn more about breast augmentations, contact our Chester office and call 908-879-2222.
Posted in breast augmentation on July 30th, 2019
Why You Should Say Yes to New Breasts For Christmas
Rather than waiting for Santa Clause to sneak down your chimney and gift you with something that you may or may not use, why not give yourself a gift that you know you are going to enjoy? Here at Dr. Larry Weinstein’s office, we specialize in a variety of surgical treatments including breast augmentations to help give you larger, firmer, and perkier breasts. This year, before you let Santa decide what he’s going to give you, we have created a list of reasons why you should say yes to new breasts for Christmas.
Even though looks aren’t everything, there is something to say about being confident in the skin you’re in. Oftentimes, women want to get larger breasts as a way to add to their confidence while wearing form-fitting clothing or a swimsuit. If you find yourself feeling a little self-conscious about your breasts when you are in revealing clothing or swimwear, then a breast augmentation may be able to help.
Better Physical Appearance
If you have small, deflated, or asymmetrical breasts then a breast augmentation can help solve all of these issues. During a breast augmentation, Dr. Weinstein will work to give you perkier, larger, and symmetrical breasts so that you can feel better about your physical appearance.
You’ve Always Wanted It
There is no better time than the present to get what you want. If you have been putting off getting a breast augmentation for whatever reason, then make this year the year that you pull the trigger. If you are worried about financing, talk to our office about our financing options to see if we have a payment plan that will fit you and your lifestyle.
If you want to learn more about whether or not a breast augmentation is right for you, schedule your consultation with Dr. Weinstein at our Chester office and call us today at 908-879-2222.
Posted in breast augmentation, breast enhancement, Breast Implants, Breast Lift, Breast Procedures on December 15th, 2018
The 411 on Proportional Breast Augmentations
One common misconception that some patients have about a breast augmentation is that you either have to go big or go home, but here at Dr. Larry Weinstein’s office, he specializes in a form of breast augmentation to give patients minimally larger breasts. If you are worried about getting a breast augmentation because you want to make sure that you look proportionate, then let’s take a closer look at proportional breast augmentations.
What’s a Proportional Breast Augmentation?
Do you have a dream of just going up one cup size, but you’re scared to get a breast augmentation because you’re worried that you will go up two or three cup sizes? If so, then a proportional breast augmentation may be the secret for you. During this type of breast augmentation, Dr. Weinstein will use smaller sized breast implant to help you jump from an A cup to a B Cup or a B cup to a C cup.
Why Does Dr. Weinstein Do Them?
Not all surgeons offer proportional breast augmentations. One of Dr. Weinstein’s goals is to ensure that patients feel comfortable with their results which is why he has chosen to provide this type of augmentation option. Dr. Weinstin knows that it’s your body and he just wants to help you magnify it and make it that much better; no matter how small the implants are.
During your initial consultation with Dr. Weinstein, he will go over all of your breast augmentation options to help you decide which option is going to give you the best results possible. If you are interested in learning about a proportional breast augmentation or if you want to learn about all of the other options that we have, contact our Chester office today and give us a call at 908-879-2222.
Posted in breast augmentation on November 15th, 2018
Request A Consultation
Office HoursMonday: 9am-6:30pm
To make an appointment 9-5 everyday.
Please email us for an appointment 24/7 or call our office and leave a message for our staff that will be returned the next business day.
Closed: Labor Day
Closed: Memorial Day